Hove Stone Church

Hove Stone Church
Hove Church was built around 1170 as a private chapel, most likely by a man of considerable wealth and power. This small, yet monumental building has a wonderful setting, surrounded by green meadows and farmland.

In the 1880s the church was restored and the interior decorated with motifs from medieval and pre-Christian times.

The woodcarving, the wrought iron and the wall paintings are of high quality, as well as the beautiful glass mosaics in the chancel windows.

During the summer season there are organ concerts in the church.

powered by Ability.NET

Menu