A dramatic fire raged through Sandefjord in 1900 and left part of the town in ruins, today buildings in Art Nouveau is to been seen several places in the town.
• The Whaling Monument, Sandefjord's most famous sculpture, created by Knut Steen at the end of 1950's.
• The harbour and the restored veteran whaler “Southern Actor".
• Brødrene Berggren, the country's oldest private-owned fishmonger.
• Bjerggata one of Sandefjord's oldest and best preserved residential areas.
• Kurbadet opened as a spa in 1837 and remained open until World War II.
• Bytunet park.
• Art Nouveau buildings.
• Shops that are a curiosity in itself.
• Bakgården where locale craftsmen have created a unique environment.